|Green & Gross Ogre Stew|
If you leave out the food coloring it is a great soup served in a bread bowl for a cold day.
Ogre Stew :
- 1 pound Ground Human Flesh (sausage/ hamburger)
- 1 can Dead Man's Tears (cheese soup with 1/2 can of water)
- 1 (16-ounce) package Pumpkin (processed Cheese)
- 1 (15-ounce) can Fresh Kidney Stones (kidney beans)
- 1 (15-ounce) can Rat Turds (black beans)
- 1 cup medium Human Heart (mild salsa)
- Ogre Snot (Green food Coloring)
- Toasted Witches Ears (Nacho Chips : Bread Bowls or Pumpkin Bowls can be used )
Cook Flesh / Sausage in a soup pot over med. high heat until browned. Add canned Dead Man's Tears / cheese soup and water , bring to a gentle simmer. Add the Pumpkin / cheese and stir until melted , remove from heat and add rat turds & kidney stones / beans , Diced Heart / salsa , Ogre Snot / food coloring then bring back to a slow simmer / if needed add a little more water. Serve with Toasted Witches Ears / chips or in a hallowed out bread bowl / pumpkin.